There is a grammar mistake in each of the sentences on the right. You have to find them and correct them.
Click the word that you think is wrong, then write its correction in the box below.
A mistake may be a missing word. Click the space where you think the missing word should go, then write it in the box below.
For an analysis of the mistakes, click See answers
1. Do you have sister? - Yes, I do.
2. When you come to Germany? - Last year.
3. When you return to Japan? - Next year.
4. You like German food? - Not very much.
5. Do you like dogs? - Yes, I like .
6. He plays the piano very well, don't he?
7. Where she live? - Sorry, I don't know.
8. Will you help me today? - Yes, I'll .
9. I live in Germany since 30 August 2006.
10. I must get up very early yesterday morning.
11. Can you do it? - Yes, I think .
12. Did you play tennis? - Yes, I played .
13. She got up and run to the door.
14. Do you like a rap music? - No.
15. My eyes are bad. I need the glasses.
16. Look! It is a pig in the garden.
17. I need any money to buy lunch today.
18. Do you know who did break the window?
19. I came to school with the bus today.
20. How old is this cheese? It tastes badly .
21. Whose that man? - I have no idea!
22. I did very bad in my ESL test.
23. Today's test was more easy than yesterday's test.
24. Where's Miko? - I hadn't seen her today.
25. My grandmother will visit us in March 29.
26. My father work in a bank in Frankfurt.