A. Correct the mistakes in these sentences. Use CAPITAL
Example: My friend's Japanese. She comes from Korea.
My friend's Japanese. She comes from JAPAN.
1. Mr Conley is the grade 6 science teacher.
2. School finishes at five to nine.
3. Mr Shoebottom comes from America.
4. I'm very happy. I got an F in my last humanities test.
5. If you want to know the temperature, you must use a
6. Denmark is a country to the south of Germany.
7. Seven plus three equals eleven.
8. If you want to borrow a book, you must go to the
9. The opposite of hot is old.
10. If it's raining, you need your pencil case.