A. Delete the two words in the list which have nothing to do with
the word on the right.
Example: BOOK - page car food words
BOOK - page words
Now add two extra words of your own that have something to do with
the word on the left.
Example: BOOK - page words cover author
1. SCHOOL - bird homework teachers scarf
2. HOUSE - chimney roof lace typewriter
3. CAR - saddle handlebars boot bumper
4. FLOWER - petal ankle cheek stem
5. ORCHESTRA - needle conductor baton thimble
6. WEDDING - bride confetti corner slipper
7. BATHROOM - tap towel storm break
8. BICYCLE - speak spanner puncture punctuation
9. EARTH - grin planet offer worm
10. FRUIT - celery gooseberry turnip cherry
12. GLASSES - frame window smell optician
13. COMPUTER - record store monitor video
14. BANK - safe counter lizard bowl
15. SUITCASE - rail maid handle lock
B. Now make up your own lists from the following words. Remember
only two of the four words should have anything to do with the one
on the left!