Erase the INCORRECT part of the answer.
Example: Q. I played / I have played football yesterday.
A. I played football yesterday.
1. I ate / have eaten toast for breakfast yesterday.
2. I ate / have eaten toast for breakfast every day this week.
3. He forgot / has forgotten to do his homework again.
4. Did you watch / Have you watched TV last night?
5. When my teacher asked / has asked me the question in the last
lesson I didn't know / haven't known the answer.
6. I flew / have flown to New York more than 20 times since I
came to live in Europe.
7. I flew / have flown to New York more than 20 times when I
lived in Canada.
8. Jae Hyun is always the first to say: I finished / I've
9. But in yesterday's ESL lesson Jee Hae finished / has
finished before him.
10. Chama was a good student - she hasn't ever come / didn't ever
come late to ESL class.
11. Vivian has been at FIS since 1991 and she hasn't ever come /
didn't ever come late to class.
12. Did you speak / Have you spoken Japanese with Edvard
13. Yes, I spoke / have spoken Japanese with him every day since I
came to Germany.
14. Did you wear / Have you worn your red skirt this week,
15. Yes, I wore / have worn it last Monday, but I didn't wear /
haven't worn it yesterday.
16. What did you do / have you done in Fall Break, Eveline?
17. I went / have gone to Holland. I go / I am going there every
18. Have you ever smoked / Did you ever smoke a cigarette,
19. No, but I smoked / have smoked a cigar when I was 4 years
20. Jung Yoon bought / has bought a beautiful little puppy at the