A. Erase the incorrect answer in the following sentences:
1. Kazuyoshi plays / played soccer yesterday.
2. Nouman is always coming / always comes to school by bus.
3. Katsuhiko doesn't wear / isn't wearing his black shoes
4. Do you always speak / Are you always speaking Portuguese at
5. Why didn't you / don't you come to my party last Friday.
6. Kyung Eun usually eats / is eating rice for breakfast but this
morning she eats / ate bread.
7. Is Chee Jung reading / does Chee Jung read a book about
sport at the moment? - No, but last week she reads / read a
magazine about animals.
B. Finish these irregular verbs: