There is a malapropism [?] in each sentence on the right. You have to find it and correct it.
Click the word that you think is wrong, then write its correction in the box below.
For an analysis of the mistakes, click See answers
1. Their will be another page of malapropisms added soon!
2. Your wrong!
3. I think that his post about his catholic upbringing tells us quiet a lot about where he's coming from.
4. It was no conciliation to win the Fair Play prize.
5. Perhaps we're all implicit too. We want superheroes.
6. After looking into the wikipedia administrator's page, he was obliviously very interested in politics.
7. Chelsea are chomping at the bit, everyone wants to beat you, and in the second year decisions tend to go against you.
8. All were very weary of any one who could harm them and steered clear of any one who was well known as violent.
9. The 2012 Olympic Games will be the ever biggest commercial farce and London the looser .
10. The endless winding cues to the check-in desk being led by staff shouting orders at customers.
11. On the other hand maybe a clean cut could be healthy. Start from scrap as we did.
12. This result was a result of poor coaching, plane and simple.
13. It is worth mentioning that they play descent technically skilled football.
14. Now is not the time to wrench our hands, and wonder what we can do.
15. A reefer!! That word went out with the arc didn't it? Or is this 1950 again?
16. This is what annoys me about the Cuban health system, which to all intensive purposes is fantastic for a Latin American country.
17. I think I'd rather be someone in my 50s wondering the drunken streets of Britain.
18. It seems incredulous , especially considering the powder-puff weakness of their qualifying group.
19. As part of a regiment chemical castration is useful, but without the attending strict checks on whereabouts, it is useless.
20. Why do England fans think that they have the divine rite to be at every championship?
21. Most of us don't wholeheartedly agree with the organisations that we work for, but it shouldn't mean we have to leave on principal .
22. We are already approaching a point where the public is loosing faith in the police and legal system.
23. Can anyone believe Richard Williams still writes for this paper? Never... it doesn't bare thinking about.
24. Freedom of expression is a fine ideal, but in reality it's another slight of hand.
25. Simon Barnes should be pouched from The Times without further ado.
26. There are people out there more than happy to gambol with their health.
27. People are scarred to say what they want and what they think because only some opinions are acceptable.
28. There was a fraction in the early church that believed Christians were under the obligation to obey Mosaic law.
29. I particularly liked the bit about how the attack would have occurred iridescent of Blair's support of Bush.
30. Dross rehearsal 26 March.